Please make sure you are using a valid email address.
About the Coalition
To work toward eradicating threats to safety in the Randolph College community, as well as be a safe space for sexual assault and sexual harassment survivors.
The time is now to act on systemic issues addressing sexual assault and sexual harassment behind the red brick wall. We are committed to eradicating these threats and enabling survivors to reclaim autonomy of their bodies, lives, and voices.
We are committed to this work being intersectional, anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, because we acknowledge this issue affects all people. We acknowledge that individuals have unique considerations, and we strive for equitable solutions and resources. It should be emphasized that no matter their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious creed, or graduation year, we are all deserving to be heard, believed, protected, and to live a life more abundant.
Who We Are
We of the Red Brick Wall Coalition believe everyone deserves to feel safe behind the red brick wall. Formed in response to the wave of sexual assault survivors sharing their stories publicly in August of 2020, we are a group of alumni, alumnae and allies of both Randolph College and Randolph-Macon Woman's College whose goal is to ensure the promise of a life more abundant is available to all.
- Improve campus policies and procedures related to safety on the Randolph College campus and community
- Provide secure and anonymous survivor-to-survivor support
- Assist in creating a campus culture and community where everyone is safe
- Assist in removing the barriers to reporting sexual assault and sexual harassment
- Serve as an independent accountability branch for the college until a proven systemic change has taken place
Volunteer to Help
Do you have a skill set or connection that can help this campaign?
We need a team of experts who are willing to help. Here are some immediate roles that need to be filled:
- Financial Advisor
- Lawyer licensed to practice in VA
- Mental Health Practitioner (Trauma Informed)
- Communications and Public Relations Specialist
- Student representative
- Community researchers
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
A Space for Survivors to Share
When you share your experience with the Red Brick Wall Coalition - you are in control of your own story. Share your story for actionable change and a listening ear. If you have questions, please email the Survivor Support Team firstname.lastname@example.orgShare Your Story